Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pink Party Punch

When my sister Jackie told me that the name for the punch that she served at Buffy's bridal shower was Pink Party Punch, I couldn't help but think:

Wouldn't it be perfect if Peter Piper partake in pink party punch as he eats his pickled peppers that he picked? :D

Seriously, I loved this drink. As I mentioned in my previous post, it wasn't too tart, nor too sweet. It is definitely something I plan to serve for future parties.

 

Pink Party Punch


Ingredients:
1 (64 oz) bottle of cranberry-raspberry juice
1-1/2 cups water
1 can pineapple juice
1/2 can frozen pink lemonade
1 liter ginger ale

Directions:
Mix together after chilling all ingredients.

Note: Makes approximately two gallons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover